| || |
Our FireKing / Meilink Fireproof safes are burglary rated for high security storage for your vital records and more.
UL 687 testing standards are conducted by the Underwriter's Laboratories, www.ul.com. The following rating requirements follow the highest standards for test procedures.
1.1 These requirements cover combination locked burglary-resistant safes classified as follows:
- Test attack against the door and front face:
- Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TL-15
- Tool-Resistant Safe - Deposit Safe
- Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TL-30
- Torch- and Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TRTL-30
- Test attack against the door and body:
- Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TL-15X6
- Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TL-30X6
- Torch- and Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TRTL-15X6
- Torch- and Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TRTL-30X6
- Torch- and Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TRTL-60X6
- Torch-, Explosive-, and Tool-Resistant Safe - Class TXTL-60X6
1.2 These requirements do not cover night depositories intended to receive deposits from outside a building into a receiving safe inside a building. Such requirements are in the Standard for Night Depositories, UL 771.
1.3 A safe classified as TL-15, TL-30, TL-15X6, or TL-30X6 may be constructed with an opening in the body for connection to the chute of a night depository. A safe classified as TL-15 or TL-30 that has a body constructed of solid metal may be marked to provide for an opening to be cut into the body in the field for connection to the chute of a night depository.
1.4 A product that contains features, characteristics, components, materials, or systems new or different from those covered by the requirements in this standard, and that involves a risk of fire or of electric shock or injury to persons shall be evaluated using appropriate additional component and end-product requirements to maintain the level of safety as originally anticipated by the intent of this standard. A product whose features, characteristics, components, materials, or systems conflict with specific requirements or provisions of this standard does not comply with this standard. Revision of requirements shall be proposed and adopted in conformance with the methods employed for development, revision, and implementation of this standard.